When it comes to enhancing testosterone levels in your body, you’ve got a whole industry of dietary supplements vying for your attention. It makes sense, then, to look for a product that will also provide something extra.
With Adaptodren, Betancourt Nutrition promises you’ll get more nutrients and an enhanced physique along with heightened testosterone production. They claim that Adaptodren utilizes safe and proven ingredients.
We decided to take a closer look at Adaptodren to see just how proven and effective it really is.
What Does Adaptodren Do?
Adaptodren works to naturally boost testosterone levels in the body, leaving you feeling the effects within just a few short hours. And it’s not just a short-term effect, either—Adaptodtren says its ingredients will help increase your testosterone over time so your efforts are compounded.
Once you have that rush of testosterone, you’ll be able to work out longer and harder, getting bigger muscle pumps and more efficiently using protein in the body.
Adaptodren features four ingredients on their official website, but we are going to focus on the top five active ingredients included in the greatest quantities.
• Vitamin D is an effective testosterone booster when supplied in high doses, which Adaptodren does. One clinical study has shown increased testosterone levels among men in their 60s when they had more vitamin D in their blood. Adaptodren contains this ingredient in 250 percent of your daily recommended amount.
• Calcium fructate is found in many plants. According to Betancourt Nutrition, calcium fructate was studied in two clinical trials, one of which showed a dramatic increase in testosterone levels in just three hours. Calcium fructate also contains boron, which has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
• D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that has been shown to elevate testosterone levels within twelve days. In a clinical study, men that were given DAA showed an increase in testosterone than men who were given a placebo.
• Banaba Extract comes from a plant grown in Southeast Asia, India, and the Philippines. It contains corosolic acid which has been shown to support a healthy glucose metabolism in muscle tissue. Corosolic acid also has strong antioxidant properties. However, we were unable to find any effects of banaba extract on testosterone levels.
• Protease helps to digest proteins from the food we take in. The protein is broken down into amino acids which increase energy. Like the banaba extract, though, there appears to be no correlation between protease and testosterone levels.
How Much Will Adaptodren Cost Me?
If you choose to go with Adaptodren, be prepared to pay a retail price of $59.99 for a bottle of 147 capsules. With seven capsules required every time you work out, that will give you 21 doses of Adaptodren per bottle.
If you follow the recommended five-a-day workout regimen, you’ll be going through this rather expensive bottle in about a month.
However, you can find deals online for as low as $29.45 if you do some bargain hunting.
For a product that rips on their competitors for not having relevant or proven ingredients, Adaptodren isn’t much better. Many of their featured products do not have sufficient evidence showing testosterone boosting qualities, while the others simply have no effect on testosterone.