It seems like there are too many products out there that have some good ingredients, but not the perfect blend of the best ingredients. AlphaTest by MuscleTech is a testosterone supplement that claims to have all the ingredients you need to improve performance and make the most out of your next workout.
MuscleTech does a good job of marketing its products by comparing AlphaTest to 3 “leading competitors.” Manufacturers argue that their competitors contain one or two essential ingredients, but only AlphaTest utilizes the best and most effective combination of all the right ingredients.
We’re going to take a closer look at the ingredient list and determine the pros and cons of taking AlphaTest, and whether or not AlphaTest can really compete with the leading supplements on the market.
Mytosterone: A recent study was done on Mytosterone as a testosterone builder and showed an increase in testosterone. However, the subjects were ages 37-70. This ingredient may not be so effective among younger users.
Rhodiola and Ginkgo: Rhodiola Crenulata and Ginkgo Biloba have been tested showing an increase in oxygen consumption among patients. Also, the combination of Rhondiola Crenulata and Ginkgo Biloba has been shown to maintain testosterone levels as opposed to a decrease among placebo subjects.
Boron Citrate: Mucsletech claims testing has been done on Boron Citrate showing increased testosterone among subjects. However, other studies show insufficient evidence that Boron Citrate can actually improve athletic performance.
Zinc Gluconate: Zinc gluconate is a common source of zinc as a dietary product because it is considered easier to absorb. Zinc has been shown to increase levels of testosterone and can improve the function of muscle tissue.
• MuscleTech is a well-known supplement brand and one of the most reliable manufacturers you’ll ever find. This company creates effective and popular products supplements relating to protein, creatine and musclebuilding, so you know that they have access to the best ingredients and research available.
• AlphaTest looks to be another effective product from MuscleTech. It combines an effective blend of powerful ingredients. One of the best parts about AlphaTest is that the manufacturers are not afraid to disclose their ingredients.
• Because MuscleTech backs up their product, you can rely on their money-back guarantee in case you get a dud product. This is always a good sign, especially if you are hesitant to buy a supplement such as AlphaTest. If you aren’t seeing result within 30 days, you can simply return the product with a receipt for a full refund.
• Like many testosterone supplements, AlpahaTest will not work for everyone. Some of the ingredients haven’t had enough testing to prove effective on all ages. If you are under 35, you may not see the best results.
• At around $50 for a 100 capsule container, AlphaTest comes at a high price. But with the money-back guarantee, you can at least know you won’t have to pay unless you see results.
If you think testosterone supplements are the way to go, you may want to tryAlphaTest. It is one of the newest supplements on the market today and contains new technology and ingredients that may give you the best results. While it might not work for everyone, AlphaTest is definitely worth looking into.