Animal Stak Reviews
Anabolic hormones often get a bad rap because they’re linked with unscrupulous athletes and unfair shortcuts to the perfect chiseled body. However, many people still choose to give them a try in hopes that they can provide a boost to bigger muscles.
Universal Animal Stak is just such a product that claims to harness the power of anabolic hormones to help optimize your body’s ability to produce testosterone and gain lean muscle mass more quickly.
But whether it comes without the undesirable effects of anabolic steroids remains to be seen. We’ll look into this popular muscle development supplement to help you decide if it’s worth a try.
What Animal Stak Says It Will Do
Animal Stak is a little unusual when it comes to muscle building supplements because it is a multivitamin combined with mineral complexes, performance enhancers, lipotropics, digestive enzymes and energizers. The makers of Animal Pak claim it is a revolutionary anabolic supplement to help people pack on muscle faster.
Animal Pak is supposed to boost testosterone, increase growth hormone and additional hormones to help raise testosterone levels even higher, block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, support liver, increase energy and deliver the key vitamins and minerals to support extreme muscle growth. That’s a lot for a single product.
If it works, we would be impressed indeed.
Animal Stak Ingredients
With such a long list of aims, you can imagine the list of ingredients in Animal Stak will be even longer. We’ll walk you through the active ingredients and hormones and let you know what they do.
• L-Dopa is a chemical that produces dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. By crossing the blood-brain barrier, l-dopa can stimulate the production of hormones that lead to increased bursts of energy, heightened moods, and more strength.
• Zinc is a mineral that fuels testosterone production, fortifies your prostate, and heightens the connection between your mind and your muscle. This will also give you added strength and endurance at the gym.
• Chromium facilitates enhanced muscle sensitivity, increasing coordination, reducing fat, and stabilizing blood sugar levels.
• Saw Palmetto is a natural DHT blocker. It stops the use of testosterone as a binding hormone used for estrogen. Excess of this hormone leads to male pattern baldness, androgynous male secondary characteristics, and weaker strength performance.
• Milk Thistle detoxifies the liver and flushes the body of any unwanted toxins or wastes.
Is it Safe?
Like any anabolic hormone booster, Animal Stak is linked to some serious side effects. These may include hypotension, nausea, hair loss, extreme emotional states, insomnia, and arrhythmia.
Animal Stak has some positive customer reviews, likely due to its inclusion of anabolic hormones. So this supplement will definitely work—what’s up to you is whether or not you want to risk the negative side effects.
While we always urge against using steroid-like products, there is comfort in the fact that Animal Stak has not been pulled from the market like so many similar products. This means that in comparison to other anabolic supplements, Animal Stak is relatively safe.
However, we still recommend that you proceed with caution if you decide to use Animal Stak. Work up to the recommended dosage instead of starting there outright, for example.