If you’ve been browsing late-night cable lately, you’ve probably seen commercials advertising ExtenZe, the male enhancement supplement that is advertised to increase the size of your penis in just a few weeks.
Advertised as an all-natural product, ExtenZe promises to help you go from flaccid to raucously rigid by increasing your libido, building blood flow to the penis, and enhancing your personal pleasure—and by extension, the pleasure of your partner.
But you’re probably wondering exactly how ExtenZe promises to do this and whether there are any side effects. In this review, we’ll answer your questions as well as provide you with a list of ingredients found in ExtenZe and an analysis of whether or not this popular product is likely to work for you.
What ExtenZe Does
ExtenZe manufacturers say their supplement will enhance your experience in the bedroom on all fronts. Starting with an increased libido, ExtenZe will help you build and maintain an erection, lengthen your performance, and boost your overall pleasure.
Endorsed by Ron Jeremy, ExtenZe is also advertised to help you temporarily increase the size of your penis when erect.
ExtenZe boasts a long list of ingredients that can be found in its entirety on the product website. For the purposes of this review, however, we’ll go through some of the most potent ingredients in ExtenZe and tell you what they do and how they do it.
• Eleuthero Extract, derived from ginseng, is an energy tonic that is often recommended to men looking to naturally enhance their sexual performance. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis, giving you a bigger, more impressive erection.
• Zinc is a popular ingredient in the male enhancement industry for its ability to boost libido, quicken the rate at which you achieve an erection, increase the time you maintain it, and heighten orgasm once it arrives.
• Nettle naturally increases the body’s production of testosterone, which will boost your sex drive and increase your strength.
• Yohimbine Extract is an alkaloid that has been shown in studies to treat male impotence. By relaxing smooth muscles and increasing artery size, yohimbine naturally increases the flow of blood to the parts of your body where you need it most—including the penis.
• Horny Goat Weed is a time-tested aphrodisiac that increases libido in both men and women, and works to correct symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men.
ExtenZe Side Effects
ExtenZe has been associated with high blood pressure, upset stomach, and a higher body temperature due to ingredients like yohimbine. However, customers have stated that side effects are minimal and the pleasure outweighs any inconvenience associated with side effects.
ExtenZe retails at $107.86 for a 90-day pack, plus the cost of shipping and handling.
However, if you don’t want to go whole hog without trying the product first, you can order ExtenZe’s 30-day trial pack for $39.95. This comes with a tube of ExtenZe lube and two ExtenZe shots.
ExtenZe is the #1 choice among male enhancement supplements for a reason.
ExtenZe has a comprehensive and extensive blend of ingredients meant to improve male health and improve sexual function and performance. When you use ExtenZe, you will find that it has all of the clinically proven approaches and the clinically proven amounts.
With all of these factors combined, ExtenZe will ensure that you will be able to reach the level of performance you’ve always dreamed of.