Isatori Sub-Test Reviews
If you’re working on getting in shape and building muscle mass, you’re probably familiar with the concept of hitting a wall. You’ve shed fat, put on pounds of solid muscle, but you’re still not quite able to get to where you want to be.
In order to help you break through that wall and get the increased energy and strength you need, Isatori Tech has created Isatori Sub-Test. This under-the-tongue tab claims to give you an instant anabolic rush of natural testosterone, providing results in just 33 seconds.
By using Isatori Sub-Test, Isatori Tech claims you’ll be able to maximize your diet and exercise plan to build more lean muscle mass than you were previously.
The quick nature of this product makes us want to take a closer look, so before you head out to buy Isatori Sub-Test, we’ll look at exactly what the product does, the ingredients it uses, and whether or not it’s likely to work.
What Does Isatori Sub-Test Do?
If the product works as well as its advertisers claim, Isatori Sub-Test will instantly boost your testosterone levels, giving you more energy, helping you gain more lean muscle mass, and boosting your sex drive.
The “instant rush of testosterone” is released 33 seconds after letting a Sub-Test tab dissolve under your tongue. Manufacturers claim this boosted level of hormone spikes your testosterone and maximizes your natural physiological levels.
What Ingredients Does Isatori Sub-Test Use?
Isatori Sub-Test uses a proprietary blend of 11 ingredients to stimulate the level of testosterone in your body. We’ll walk you through some of the most powerful of these ingredients and let you know how they work.
• Testofen is a compound made from fenugreek seeds that has been shown to increase male muscle mass by upping the level of testosterone in the body. It has also been known to increase libido.
• Nettle Extract inhibits the binding of testosterone to the sex hormone globulin, which frees testosterone and allows it flow to the muscles and other parts of the body.
• Tribulus Terrestis is a flowering plant found throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. It is regularly taken by bodybuilders to boost testosterone levels, however, tribulus terrestis has repeatedly failed to increase testosterone in clinical studies. It also hasn’t registered as being able to boost strength.
• 7-Methoxyflavone is a flavone with a high bioavailability, which allows it to block and decrease natural estrogen levels in the body.
• Yohimbine is a stimulant and an alkaloid, which ups the level of testosterone and increases libido.
Should You Use Isatori Sub-Test?
Despite the blend of effective and ineffective ingredients, we’re inclined to believe that Isatori Sub-Test does provide an added boost of testosterone. However, its effects may be much more moderate than advertised.
There are also negative side effects that may outweigh any benefit gained from Isatori Sub-Test. Yohimbine in particular has been associated with rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, and insomnia.
Even if it did bring the higher hormone levels it claims, testosterone alone is often insufficient in providing real improvement in bodybuilding. You’ll probably notice some benefit, but not enough to warrant the $57.99 price tag.