Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
There are two companies with the name Muscle Pharm and both sell a product called “Assault”. When you search for this product online, make sure you look for information on the product pictured here so it will be accurate.
Ingredients in Muscle Pharm Assault
The main ingredients in Muscle Pharm Assault are Creatine, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine, and Suma Root.
The creatine that Muscle Pharm Assault uses is a 5 gram mixture of Creatine Ethyl Ester, CreaPure, and Kre-Alkalyn Creatine. These types of creatine are better than the standard Creatine Monohydrate. They have better absorption and are less likely to cause side effects.
Beta Alanine (3 grams) can give you more endurance. Citrulline Malate (2 grams) enhances performance and delays fatigue. Arginine (3 grams) promotes nutrient delivery and better vascularity. Suma Root has been called “Russia’s best kept secret”. It is a plant-based steroid-alternative.
The Pros of Muscle Pharm Assault
• Many of the ingredients in Muscle Pharm Assault have been clinically proven to be effective and safe. They are often used in other safe, effective pre-workout supplements, which is usually a good sign.
• The manufacturer has disclosed doses for most of the main ingredients so you can see how much is used.
• You can find more than 180 customer reviews of Muscle Pharm Assault online. These can be helpful because they give you an unbiased perspective on how well, or if, the product works.
• Users who like Muscle Pharm Assault say that it increased their endurance, gave them bigger pumps, and helped build muscle.
• The lowest online price for 40 servings of Muscle Pharm Assault is $24.
The Cons of Muscle Pharm Assault
• The manufacturer claims that Muscle Pharm Assault has been scientifically proven to improve workout performance, increase blood flow, increase muscle strength, etc… The ingredients in the supplement may be clinically proven to produce those effects, but we never seen a product that has been proven.
• We were unable to find complete ingredient information online.
• The average rating that Muscle Pharm Assault received from online customer reviews is 7.9 out of 10. This is good, but we have seen better. Many users said that this product was too expensive, too weak, or caused upset stomach.
• You may not be able to find a retailer who offers a money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the product. Official retailers are usually the ones who will offer a money back guarantee, but we cannot find the official website for this supplement.
The main ingredients that Muscle Pharm Assault uses are some of the best for enhancing workout performance, endurance, and muscle gains. However, this may not be the best pre-workout supplement to use.
It does not disclose complete ingredient information. It may cause side effects. And it may not work for everyone. Of course, no supplement will work for every person who uses it, which is why we like retailers that offer money back guarantees. The retailers for Muscle Pharm Assault do not.
We suggest that you look at pre-workout supplements that offer more information about the ingredients used, that are safe, and that come guaranteed so you can try them risk free.