The older you get, the harder it is to build muscle. This isn’t a result of age. It is caused by Myostatin. MYO-T12 has been designed to inhibit Myostatin and dramatically improve your ability to build and maintain muscle mass.
Ingredients in MYO-T12
Myostatin literally means, “muscle stopping”. As you age, your body naturally produces more and more of this substance and that’s why muscle-building becomes harder. To normalize Myostatin levels, MYO-T12 uses Fecunded G. Gallus and Domesticus Isolate.
If you do a Google search for Fecunded G. Gallus, the only sites that come up all refer back to MYO-T12. However, none of the sites go into detail on what this ingredient is or how it works. Supposedly, it inhibits Myostatin and it has been clinically proven to do so. We could not find information about the safety of Fecunded G. Gallus or results from clinical trials.
Finding information on Domesticus Isolate is a little easier, but this information isn’t very helpful either. All we could find is that this ingredient is made of fertile egg yolk powder and it is supposed to inhibit Myostatin.
The Pros of MYO-T12
• According to the official website, the formula of MYO-T12 is backed by clinical research.
• When you purchase MYO-T12 from the official retailer, you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that if you don’t get results, you can get a refund.
• The official website has a list of professional athletes and bodybuilders who use MYO-T12. It also offers a lot of information about Myostatin.
The Cons of MYO-T12
• MYO-T12 has not received very many online customer reviews yet. We were able to find a few and they were either very negative or very positive. Since the sample size is so small, we don’t think these reviews accurately convey what most users think.
• The official website of MYO-T12 does not mention the ingredients that are used in this muscle building supplement.
• Getting the recommended dose of MYO-T12 may not be very easy. You are supposed to take one scoop with 6-8 oz. of water 12 hours before exercising. If your schedule changes frequently or if you exercise in the middle of the day, using MYO-T12 correctly could be a big hassle.
• MYO-T12 is not very affordable. The lowest price online for a container of 30 servings is $99.98. If you buy it from the official retailer to get the money back guarantee, MYO-T12 will cost even more.
We are not very impressed with MYO-T12. Not because we think that this product doesn’t work, but because there is not enough information to prove that it does work. If more information were available about the ingredients, our opinion might change.
Then again, even if MYO-T12 does inhibit Myostatin, we do not think it is one of the muscle building supplements. Other than the two ingredients listed above, this product does not have any ingredients that improve workout performance or promote muscle growth.
Since MYO-T12 is probably not the best muscle building supplement, and since it is very expensive, we don’t recommend that you try it. A better muscle building supplement that we have found is Myonox. It has great ingredients, an affordable price, and hundreds of satisfied users. You will probably get better results from Myonox than from MYO-T12.