I didn’t see any ingredients that would be harmful or toxic for you, but with the other presented cons I’m not confident that Beyond Raw Ravage would be the right option as a pre-workout supplement for your needs.
- Ingredient Quality
Generally, hybrids can offer the best of two worlds, and you can usually count on them for being scientifically advanced and innovative to say the least.
Beyond Raw Ravage is a pre-workout supplement that’s designed to help you experience outstanding muscle pumps and explosive power in a potent, ultra concentrated hybrid formula.
What Does Beyond Raw Ravage Do?
GNC, the makers of Beyond Raw Ravage, have designed this supplement to both increase energy levels and boost Nitric Oxide levels in the body.
With more energy and the vasodilation caused by the Nitric Oxide, Beyond Raw Ravage is supposed to be able to help you work out longer and at a more intense pace.
In fact, Beyond Raw Ravage even claims to have buffering capabilities that can eliminate lactic acid from building up in your body.
Beyond Raw Ravage will provide you with increased muscularity and strength, decrease your fatigue and increase your overall athletic performance.
Beyond Raw Ravage Specifications
Besides Niacin, Chloride, Sodium, and Potassium, Beyond Raw Ravage contains five different sets of ingredients designed to bring you the performance it promises.
Beyond Raw Ravage’s five specific blends of ingredients are and contain the following:
• Anabolic Muscle Primer – contains HMB Powder, Yohimbe Powder, Betaine Anhydrous, Micronized L-Leucine, Wild Yam Root, Fenugeek Extract, and Saw Palmetto Extract.
• Muscle Buffering System – contains Astaxanthin and Micronized CarnoSyn beta-Alanine.
• N.O. Vasodilation Amplifier – contains Citrulline Malate, Micronized L-Arginine, Ornithine AKG, ResVida-trans Resveratrol, and Cinnamon Extract.
• ATP Optimizing Creatine Module – contains Creatine HCI, Creatine Citrate, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine AKG, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Methionine, and Micronized L-Glycine.
• Thermo Energy Intensifier – contains L-Phenylalanine, Choline Bitartrate, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Caffeine, and Taurine.
Anything To Be Worried About?
One thing I saw right off the bat is that Beyond Raw Ravage didn’t have any ingredients that had been proven to effectively increase your levels of Nitric Oxide.
I did see a large amount of Arginine, which acts as a vasodilator and slight nitric oxide booster.
Should You Try Beyond Raw Ravage?
Other than its use of Arginine, I didn’t see any ingredients that would be harmful or toxic for you, but with the other presented cons I’m not confident that Beyond Raw Ravage would be the right option as a pre-workout supplement for your needs.
As with many dietary supplements on the market, I highly recommend that if you are interested in Beyond Raw Ravage that you first speak to your healthcare professional before beginning use just to further determine its safety, effectiveness and if it’s the absolute right pre-workout supplement for your needs.